His Highness Sheikh Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan (سمو الشيخ فلاح بن زايد بن سلطان آل نهيان), is the Chairman of the Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club. He’s an avid polo player with decades in the saddle and a former position as team captain.
Under the care of His Highness Sheikh Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club has earned numerous five-star reviews like the ones highlighted below:
- “Amazing place. Just beautiful. Top polo club.”
- “Great place to watching polo with friends and family.”
- “The place was so quiet. Perfect for those persons who want to spend their time in peace. A nice place away from the busy life in a city.”
- “Beautiful polo club with three polo fields.”
- “Amazing place to watch very good quality polo games. Once a year here takes place the prestigious event President of the UAE Polo Gold Cup.”
- “Great place for watching polo competition and full of VIP VVIP people.”
Check out www.grpc.ae for further information about the Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club and His Highness Sheikh Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, a member of Abu Dhabi’s ruling family, has a dynamic, fast paced life. With such a wide range of talents he is tough to keep up with. Whether handling chairman responsibilities for his polo club, addressing the future of transportation through hyperloop technologies, or vacationing in Switzerland, Al Nahyan keeps pushing the limits of achievement.
A proponent for the sport polo, Al Nahyan is the chairman of the Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club. In his role at the club, he organizes professional exhibitions, manages relationships with corporate sponsors and handles meet and greets with foreign dignitaries.
Supporting the future of transportation, Al Nahyan is involved with the development of a hyperloop train that will connect the cities Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. The deal was inked with the US-based company, Hyperloop Transportation Technologies (HTT). “The size of the agreement was not disclosed, but HTT said it had enabled the company to surpass its $100 million in total investments towards the development of hyperloop transport systems across the world.”
Falah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan could be in Switzerland on vacation, hosting a polo match, or redesigning the future of transportation. Any of these options are realistic for a young, dynamic business mogul like Al Nahyan.